We offer you 15% discount on the second excursion! You will receive a discount code in the first booking confirmation email.
An immersion into Sicilian nature and country traditions
If you want to enjoy nature and feel like a Sicilian for a few hours, then our country experience is for you!
Meet Mario on his land at the foot of the Madonie Mountains and get immersed into a world where traditions don’t only belong to past but are still a way of life.
The experience includes:
- a guided country tour to discover local traditional cultivations, wild edibles and medicinal plants
- a demonstration of manna production from ash trees
- tastings (manna, ancient wheat varieties biscuits and bread, olive oil and more)
- other activities that can vary according to the season (picking, planting, grafting, traditional balm making, etc.)
- those who would like to enjoy the gorgeous Sicilian nature in a very relaxing way
- those who are interested in local traditions and food, botany and natural remedies
- families with children
All year long except July and August
About 3 hours
What to bring:
Comfortable shoes, water, clothes suitable to the weather conditions
Meet your guide near Castelbuono (Province of Palermo) at 9 a.m.
You will receive a map with the meeting point when you book.
Mini-groups maximum 10 participants
1 adult: 69€
Save -20% if you book for 2 or 3 adults: 55€ per person
Children (6-16 years old): 20€
Children (0-5 years): free
Group price (from 4 to 10 people): from 185€ - please contact us
Private groups: please contact us
Want to enjoy the Madonie even more? We offer you 15% discount on the second excursion!
You will receive a discount code in the first booking confirmation email.
Included in the price:
- nature guide member of AIGAE (Associazione Italiana Guide Ambientali Escursionistiche) - languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish
- transport - participants must have a car. If you don't have one, please contact us
Note: the excursion could be cancelled in case of bad weather conditions